Pre Settlement Funding
Easy, Risk-Free & Lightning Fast
No Win / No Pay
24 Hour Legal Funding
Lowest Rate Guarantee
Injured and out of work? We can help you get back on your feet before your case settles.
Legal Funding Isn’t a Loan — It’s a Lifeline
Injured plaintiffs can get car accident loans for instant cash relief before their case is settled or resolved.
Cash advances for medical malpractice lawsuits can help pay medical bills during a drawn-out case
If you are suing for an injury due to poor and faulty conditions of any premises, you might qualify for lawsuit funding
Need money? Pre-settlement funding advances you cash against your assault / battery lawsuit.
FELA accident loans help victims suffering from injuries while they wait for their negligence lawsuit to settle.
Personal injury loans are granted based on the quality of the case and repayment is contingent on settlement. Learn more about personal injury loans here.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Why Choose Provident Legal Funding?
No Upfront Charges
We never charge upfront out-of-pocket fees. Our accident loan is only paid off by your attorney after your case settles. No monthly payments, no hassle, and no risk of repayment if your case is unsuccessful. It’s that simple!
Lowest Rate Guarantee
Different case types often come with different rates. At Provident, you don’t have to worry about haggling for the best price because our lowest rate guarantee means we will meet or beat any competing contract terms out there.
Plaintiffs Come First
At other plaintiff funding companies, their “client” is the attorney or law firm you hired. At Provident, we think plaintiffs should have the power to shop around and find the best rate — not go with whatever company is easiest for your attorney.
Direct Funder, Simple Rates
You want to avoid compounding interest or else you’ll end up paying more for the funding over time. Instead, we charge simple interest on most general personal injury claims and we are a direct pre-settlement lender based in California. Get cash without brokers! At Provident, we typically charge less than 5% of review and processing fees — much lower than most legal funding companies.
No Credit or Employment Checks
With pre-settlement legal funding, qualifying for an advance is easier because all that matters is the quality of your case. Your attorney repays us if and only if the case settles in your favor. If your claim is unsuccessful, neither you nor your attorney owe us anything. That means we never need to check your credit or employment background history.
Lighting Fast Funding
After we receive some basic information from your attorney, we can complete our review in hours, not days. Our goal is to complete your loan request within 24 hours. Once approved, you can access funds as soon as a few minutes. We offer direct deposit and MoneyGram (both nearly instantaneous), Western Union, wire transfers, and overnight check delivery — whichever delivery method is best for you.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Pre Settlement Funding FAQs
What is pre-settlement funding?
Is a lawsuit cash advance a loan?
Give our reps a call at (800) 908-6860 and tell us a little about your case to get an instant legal funding quote.
How fast can I get a lawsuit cash advance?
How much does funding cost?
What happens if I lose my case?
What is the maximum amount of money I can borrow?
Do I qualify for a pre-settlement lawsuit loan?
- You must have an attorney, hired on contingency basis. That attorney must also control settlement proceeds in a trust account. This is the case for most personal injury plaintiffs with attorneys.
- You must be pursuing a claim against an insured party. The at-fault party can also be self-insured, like the city or state and some large corporations.
- You must have a valid legal claim with documented liability. Our underwriters like to have some clear indication of how you were injured.
Loan approval depends on the strength of your case. The stronger your personal injury or car accident claim, the more likely you will be approved.
How much money can I borrow against my lawsuit?
- Is the defendant liable? In order for a case to be successful, the opposing party must be responsible for a plaintiff’s damages. Usually, funding companies look to a traffic accident report, incident report or witness statements to review liability.
- What are the damages? Depending on the stage of your case, and the amount you’re requesting, loan companies may want to see medical records that show your injuries. This helps us understand the total value of your case, and what expenses have been taken “on lien.”
- How much much liability coverage do they have? In most cases, insurance policy limits are assumed to be a maximum to your lawsuit’s value. If policy limits are unknown, funding companies usually have to assume the relevant state minimum unless the offending party has commercial liability insurance.
How do you deliver my lawsuit funding?
What cases qualify for funding?
- Personal injury
- Premises liability
- Slip and fall claims
- FELA lawsuits
- Police brutality
- Medical malpractice
- Construction accidents
- Assault and battery cases
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bus accidents
- Bike accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents