Semi Truck Accident Lawsuit Loans
Get pre-settlement funding on your truck accident case in as little as 24 hours.
Direct funding with NO compounding rates or broker fees.
Any auto accident can be devastating, but the dangers and injuries associated with semi truck accidents put them on a higher level. Long shifts and cramped deadlines mean that even proficient drivers can prove negligent when the demands of the job are too high.
Personal injury plaintiffs are put in a tough position. You are up against a large insurance company with more financial and legal resources than you have at your disposal. While they have seemingly unlimited funds, you may be struggling to make rent.
Whether you are dealing with them, or an insurance company, they are well aware of that position. They will likely be looking to drag out the legal proceedings, forcing you to settle early, and for much less than you deserve.
One of the best ways to level the playing field is to leverage the money you are owed against them. That’s where lawsuit loans come in.
A lawsuit loan is simply an advance on your settlement, which you can use to fund your everyday needs. Whether it’s medical bills or rent, you need to be able to pay them just to see the case to its end.
Rest assured that a lawsuit loan is nothing like a traditional, personal loan. While both can get you money when you are in a tight spot, a lawsuit loan is secured against the value of your settlement, not your credit or physical collateral. In fact, if you don’t win the case, you don’t owe us anything.
At Provident Legal Funding, we can get you cash in as little as 24 hours of applying. We fund all stages of semi truck accident lawsuits, even within a few days of the accident.
READY TO GET STARTED?
How Much Lawsuit Funding Can I Get On My Commercial Vehicle Accident?
Since damages are usually extensive, you should expect a fairly large settlement. Usually, Provident can only advance about 5% to 15% of your expected settlement.
If your expected settlement is $1,000,000, you could qualify for up to $150,000 in funding. There is no minimum funding amount.
We typically work with your attorney to determine the value of your case. In as little as a few hours of speaking with your lawyer, we can have you approved for funding.
Because coverage is typically a non-issue with tractor trailer accidents, we focus on liability and damages.
- Liability – who was at fault for the accident? Was it the semi truck driver? What shows that this is the case? Usually Provident relies on third party accounts of the incident (traffic accident report, witness statement, etc.) or photos to understand who is at fault for the accident.
- Damages – once we have liability squared away, damages are the main focus. How much has your medical treatment cost to-date and what will it cost in the future? Are you out of work as a result of your injuries? These questions help us determine the fair amount you would be due at settlement.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Truck Accident Lawsuit Loans Qualifications
Qualifying for a truck accident lawsuit loan is easy. Assuming you are over the age of 18, there are only a few factors that determine whether or not we can approve your case.
- Liability is on the truck driver, or trucking company – Of course, we will only lend to plaintiffs with a clear, strong case against the defendant. In other words, if you were the only party injured, but it was due to you running a red light, you do not qualify. Often liability is decided before either party sets foot in a courtroom.
- You have hired an attorney on contingency – This is not only important so that we can establish how much of your settlement is already allocated to legal counsel, but also simply to ensure your case is strong. If an attorney is working on contingency, it means they are nearly positive you will win.
- There must be physical injury – We can not lend against unmeasurable damages. Emotional trauma alone cannot be assigned a value, whereas a broken bone can.
If you meet these qualifications, you are the perfect candidate to apply for a lawsuit loan from Provident.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Provident Legal Funding
At Provident, we believe in putting power back in the hands of the victim. If you have been in a semi truck accident, you still have bills to pay, and you are likely out of work. Don’t let that stand in the way of justice.
Demand the compensation you deserve. If you’re ready to get back on your feet with a lawsuit loan, contact us today. We make want to make justice accessible for all.