Construction Accident Lawsuit Funding
Apply now and get a lawsuit funding decision within 24 hours!
Construction Accident Lawsuits
Despite many safety precautions, construction accident personal injury lawsuits are fairly common.
In these suits, the plaintiff has been injured on a construction site through no fault of their own. This could be due to employer negligence, OSHA violations, or unsafe working conditions.
Any injury occurring as a result of negligence on the job-site can be grounds for a construction accident personal injury lawsuit, in addition or in excess of workers comp.
As with all personal injury lawsuits, the defendant will have far greater financial resources than the plaintiff, who is likely out of work due to their injuries. Many plaintiffs are forced to settle early for less than they deserve just to pay their bills.
That’s why so many plaintiff’s turn to companies like Provident Legal Funding to get them an advance on their settlement. Plaintiff’s can get an essentially risk free loan at a low interest rate in order to pay rent, medical bills, or any other expenses that may prevent you from seeing the case to its end.
Apply online or call
We review your case
You get cash in 24 hours
Construction Accident Lawsuit Loan Approval
If you are over the age of 18, qualifying for a construction accident loans is not a complicated process. While we cannot approve every applicant we receive, most personal injury lawsuits already meet our criteria. If you are concerned about whether your accident lawsuit meets the mark, simply ask yourself these questions:
- Were you physically injured in a construction accident? While it’s unlikely that emotional trauma alone would occur in such an incident, it is important that you received a physical injury. Severity does not matter. It is difficult to assign monetary value to emotional trauma, so we unfortunately cannot fund such cases.
- Does liability fall clearly on an insured individual, company, or other entity? In short, it must be clear that the defendant was responsible for the incident, and that they are refusing to pay appropriate damages. If the injuries resulted from you violating company protocol, we cannot cover your lawsuit.
- Have you hired an attorney on a contingency basis? There are countless reasons why we require you to have already hired an attorney. For example, we will deal primarily with your attorney to negotiate the contract. However, the contingency aspect is also important. An attorney working on contingency is a stamp of approval that you have a solid case. In order to provide the lowest rates possible, we can only cover nearly foolproof cases.
If the answer to all of these questions is yes, and your attorney can speak to the merits of your claim, then you will very likely be approved for pre settlement funding on your construction accident claim.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Workers Comp vs. Personal Injury Construction Accident
Typically, if your injured while working and no one else is found to be negligent, you will be compensated for your injuries and time off of work through workers compensation.
If your employer, an independent contractor or anyone else causes your injury while you are on the job, you can also seek recovery outside of workers compensation.
Typically, when this happens, workers compensation takes a lien on your negligence claim, so that they are paid back for some of the settlement they paid out to you beforehand.
After every serious injury at your workplace, it is important to consult with an experienced construction accident personal injury attorney to understand what options you have.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Construction Accident Statistics
Construction accidents are far to common. Both worker and employer negligence play into this, but the statistics prove that construction is a high risk job. According to OSHA, the most common fatal construction accidents, deemed ‘Construction’s “Fatal Four”‘, are:
- Slips and falls: 384 out of 991 total deaths in construction in CY 2016 (38.7%)
- Falling or moving object trauma: 93 (9.4%)
- Electrocutions: 82 (8.3%)
- Caught in or between objects or machinery – 72 (7.3%)
While there is no doubt in anyone’s mind that construction is a dangerous field, these statistics show the extent to which that is true. Many injuries are the result of negligence and result in personal injury claims. Always consult with a construction accident attorney after any injury on the job.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Why Choose Provident for Construction Accident Legal Funding
There is no shortage of pre settlement funding companies, but there are few that charge low simple rates and offer lightning fast approval and funding.
At Provident Legal Funding, we take pride in helping plaintiffs. There are no upfront fees and we offer low, non-compounding interest rates. Our goal is to help you get a fair settlement, and hold on to as much of it as possible.