Premises Liability Lawsuit Loans
Apply now and get a funding decision in as little as 24 hours.
Premises liability accidents can happen anywhere, from a public park to a convenience store or your own apartment. Many of these accidents result in serious injuries and lawsuits.
Medical bills, rent, and other expenses don’t stop once you’ve been injured, and disability doesn’t always cover everything.
Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that these a personal injury lawsuit will pay off as quickly as you need them to. That’s where Provident Legal Funding can help.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Qualifying for Pre Settlement Funding
Qualifying for funding is easy. Give us a call anytime at (800) 908-6860 and we’ll tell you almost immediately if you qualify for funding review.
We only require the following for legal funding qualification:
- You’ve hired an attorney on a contingency basis and that attorney will control eventual settlement proceeds in a trust account
- You have a meritorious claim against an insured or self insured entity
- You are over the age of 18
Once you’re qualified for funding, we’ll reach out to your attorney and get some basic details on your case. After speaking with your attorney, it takes as little as a few hours to get approval for funding on a premises liability accident.
How Much Funding Can I Qualify For?
Provident Legal Funding can offer 5% – 15% of your expected premises liability settlement. We work directly with your attorney to review your claim for funding and typically focus on the following case details:
- Liability – how clear is the fault in your premises liability accident? If your accident is well documented with an incident report, emergency medical provider report, witness statements, photos or videos, that makes this process very easy.
- Damages – how injured are you as a result of your accident? Premises liability lawsuits can settle for very high dollar amounts for major injuries resulting in substantial medical expenses and time off work.
- Insurance ccoverage – typically, we only need to confirm that coverage exists for the premises, as these commercial policies are usually large enough for most claims
A fast and easy application process can go a long way in helping you get the legal funding you need to keep your life running smoothly.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Premises Liability Lawsuit Overview
Property owners and managers must make reasonable effort to maintain visitor safety, and visitors must make reasonable effort to maintain their own personal safety.
Typically, to pursue a premises liability claim, the defendant must have caused, known of (or should have known of) the negligent condition / situation contributing to your injury.
Premises Liability Lawsuits generally operate on the principle of comparative negligence. Just as a property owner has a duty to maintain a reasonably safe environment, you have duty to exercise reasonable care for your own personal safety.
For example, landlords are not held responsible for the injuries sustained by a tenant’s guest. This is because the tenant is generally presumed to be in control of the conditions of the premises by the terms of their lease.
Common Premises Liability Accidents
Many people think that premises liability lawsuits are limited to just slip & fall cases, but there are many injuries which property owners can be held responsible for:
- Dog and animal bites
- Machinery accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Nursing home accidents
- Abuse, neglect, or assaults
- Insufficient security
- Collapsed floors or ceilings
- Falling equipment or products
- Slip and falls
This is by no means an exhaustive list, and if your situation falls outside of these boundaries you should contact a lawyer to investigate your claim.